Our House

Thursday, November 30, 2006

moving day part 1



Yesterday the Isaac's crew came to pack us up and load the truck. Alex and his team arrived at 8:15 am and were here until 5pm. It was an uneventful but long moving day. There are so many boxes, I'm not sure they will all fit in the apartment. I'm assuming there are only one or two things in each box (more revenue for isaac's), cause I was sure i had very little left to move. They should beat the apartment around 2 to unload and Alex said it should only take about 5 hours. We'll see.


Meantime, Lee and Bill and Katelyn are chomping at the bit waiting for us to leave. I'm not exactly sure what they have in mind, but I saw Lee measuring, and then Bill and Katelyn starting chopping at the house - it looks like they are shortening it. I don't remember seeing that in the plans.

Peter and I stayed at a hotel last night. He went to the apartment this morning to wait for Verizon and Comcast. I amheading back to Brookline to see what havoc has been wreaked inmy brief absence.

1 Comments:

  • Deb,
    How about some photos of the flat? In fact, why not a night one with the Christmas lights in the Common?

    By Blogger Larry, at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home