Random Stuff
One of the trees that we had put in at the bottom of the driveway was really not doing well. It was the pine that we had moved from our yard and we never really liked it's new home. So Sal took it down, and the space looks much better now. And it will be easier to build the shed and put in the path. When everything is done, we'll probably put in a small deciduous tree or maybe just leave it. And I am seriously considering moving the portapotty.
The whole removal thing was done while I was running an errand (naturally) so I was a little concerned when I came back and saw Sal dragging a huge pine tree limb up the street and into our yard. I thought he might be planning to replace our dead pine with another dead pine. Turns out he was just doing a favor for a neighbor and was bringing the limb to us to put in his truck.
I took a few shots of and from the new wall that Vinnie and his guys spent the winter building. Now that the tent is down, we can really appreciate their work.
This was taken standing on the steps of the new wall

And finally, the well is dug and the pump is in and within two weeks we should have central heat. Of course that will be when it is 70 degrees outside, but we won;'t be able to open windows cause we don't have storms and screens.
This is the well - you'd think after all the aggravation it caused, the well would have more of a presence. Aslong as it works









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home