Grind it out, baby
I'm really looking forward to the installation of the exterior doors in the indoor/outdoor room. But Bill patiently explained to me the other day that they have to wait til the ceiling is ground down. Then Lee patiently explained the same thing to me today. So I guess we have to wait. The good news is that DJ is valiantly grinding the ceiling which is very dusty work. He's getting all the excess paint and mortar off the brick. It's starting to look good, but it is slow and messy work. Hopefully it'll mean we can use the existing ceiling and not have to cover it. In the mean time the doors will stay inside.
We watched the fireworks from our Boston terrace last night. It was really terrific, but unfortunately it was raining. So we were standing outside with our umbrellas, feeling a bit damp and chilled. It's a shame since this was our one chance to see it here because next year we will be back in Brookline for the fourth. Unless.... Don't even think about it, Lee. We intend to watch the New Years Eve fireworks from Brookline next year.
I'll be off site for the next few days. That usually means that some major event happens. Maybe I'll come back Monday and find the tennis court gone. (I hope not; that REALLY isn't in the plan)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home