More of the same
We had a very good meeting yesterday. We were able to go through the schedule and see how we're doing timewise. We seem to be about a month behind in some stuff, but I'm sure we can catch up. Right,Lee?
Having the electricians, the plumbers and the HVAC guy there every day, and seeing wires and pipes and ducts appearing everywhere, has instilled in me a sense of urgency. I am determined that by the end of next week we will have finalized, and maybe even ordered, all he plumbing fixtures for all the bathrooms, designed all the built-ins and determined placement of all cable, phone and ethernet cables in every room.
Meanwhile, back in Boston, I am very disappointed in Mrs Mallard. I may have to call DSS (Duck Social Services). After making such a fuss and laying 2 eggs on our terrace, I have not seen her or her good-for-nothing drake. The 2 eggs are still lying there next to the nozzle, looking a bit forlorn. Maybe she comes at night or during the day when I'm not home, but I suspect she's out shopping all day and clubbing at night. Some birds just shouldn't be mothers.
Since there have been no major changes at the house, I've decided put in a few random photos
of the electrician working on the 2nd floor, a shot of the TV wall in the new den taken from the bay window(you can see the family room beyond), our cheeful tulips in the garden, and the wisteria starting to bloom. And finally, a view of the back of the house; and Lee polishing his halo (yes he is a saint).







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home