Field trip
Yesterday I met Heidi at the United Tile yard to look at remnants for counter tops. We want to have stone tops in the laundry room, basement 'pantries', and the we bar in the indoor/outdoor room. We found some interesting stuff that I think will work nicely. We also found a piece of granite that will be really beautiful in Peter's bathroom on his vanity. Originally I was going with marble, but I've been warned that the one I selected is very prone to staining. That just won't do. After we made the selections, we went to the retail store where Kristen drew up the sizes based on my figures. Later she sent me an estimate. I have to admit I was a bit shocked at how pricey this is considering it's supposed to be 1/2 off for remnants. Even bargains aren's bargains any more.
I stopped in at the house where I checed in with Brian. We made a few electrical changes in the kitchen and I hope that is it for re-wiring. Every one else was busy, but there was really nothing new to see. Katelyn is still trimming the bays; and I got up to the 3rd floor just in time to see Ken climbing back in Sarah's window.
Here are a few photos of the outside with windows and trim.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home