Our House

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Update

I spoke to Lee this morning to get an update. I guess they are busy preparing the basement floor for the concrete which is now scheduled to come on Friday morning since Thursday is supposed to be pretty wet and slushy. Maybe nice weather in January isn't really worth it if the price we pay is winter in April. At least alot of outside work got done during the winter so this shouldn't throw us off schedule, but I'm anxious to start planning the landscaping.

The stairs from the house to the basement have been removed. Apparently Lee discovered this when he went to go down to the basement this morning. Hopefully we'll be able to plan the new staircase to be more open and inviting and still have some storage space on the walls.

Assuming all goes well with the concrete, the team will be able to start framing the walls in the basement next week. Then comes wiring, plumbing and then we're just about done! Right?

I can't wait to get back to see the changes of the last 10 days. Photos will start again on the next blog if Delta cooperates and my bag with my camera comes home with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home