Lots going on

Then on to the back to see the foundation for the garage. It looks a little smaller than I thought it would be. I really hope the cars fit. The short walls that were there on Wednesday will actually end up underground. Joshua, Simon and Eli would have loved to walk on them; I took a little stroll in their honor.
And the wall on the side of the house is getting monstrously tall, but Vinnie assures me that it has now reached it's final height. It's about 10 feet tall now, but will end up 2 feet less once the grade is finished. It still seems high but we'll put something in front so it won't be overpowering.
Inside, the floor guys are busy tearing up the floor in Peter's study and laying the new floor in the addition and family room. It's amazing how a floor really finishes a room.


And Rich is continuing getting the trim up everywhere.

And Kenny is working on the beadboard in the 2nd floor guest bath.


And Katelyn and Bill finished the3rd floor bookshelves and the built-ins for the suitcase closet.
There's more, but I'm getting tired of fighting with the photo downloads, so I'll finish up over the weekend.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home