Joshua becomes newest member of the team
Peter and I went to the houseover the weekend to see what's new. The wood ceiling in the kitchen is gone as well as the wall leading into the kitchen. Soon we'll be able to figure out what to do for the entrance and above the cabinets. I don't think we'll put in more cabinets, probably just crown molding and uplighting. Hopefully the beam across the entrance can go into the ceiling to give us more height.
Joshua and I went to the house on Tuesday to check out the progress. The third floor is starting to get framed out so it doesn't look like one huge space anymore.

Lee put Joshua to work. Apparently he's a pretty good carpenter. Unfortunately we couldn't stay very long, but Lee said he'd give a call if he needs Joshua's help again.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home