the destruction goes on...


The team was here bright and early this morning to continue undoing our house. The focus today was the basement and the area around the back door and ex-den. The basement got emptied out very quickly and the ceiling and many walls are coming down fast. We've discovered some hidden spaces, but no skeletons and unfortunately no buried treasure yet.
Peter and I did take the last bit of stuff to our storage (well almost, there are still a few things to go); but basically,all that is left in the house will be dealt with by the movers. This is really very cathartic - getting rid of 25 years of stuff. I wonder if we'll be able to avoid over-saving things in the next 25 years. The blog site isn't letting me add pictures right now. I'll try againg in the morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home